понедельник, 6 февраля 2017 г.


Тест «Глагол to be»

Выберите правильный вариант:

1 A: I have a Physics exam tomorrow.
   B: Oh dear. Physics
 is/are a very difficult subject.
2 A:My office is three miles from my house.
   B:Three miles
 is/are a long way to walk to work.
3 A: My little brother has got measles.
   B: Oh dear. Measles
 is/are quite a serious illness.
4 A: Jane looked nice today, didn't she?
  B: Yes. Her clothes
 were/was very smart.
5 A: I've got two pounds. I'm going to buy a CD.
   B: Two pounds
 is/are not enough to buy a CD.
6 A: The classroom was empty when I walked past.
   B: Yes. The class
 was/were all on a school outing.
7 A: Have you just cleaned the stairs?
  B: Yes, so be careful. The stairs
 is/are very slippery.
8 A: Did you ask John to fix your car?
   B: Yes. His advice
 was/were that I take it to a garage.
9 A: Did you enjoy your holiday?
   B: Yes, thank you. The weather
 was/were wonderful.
10 A:These trousers
 is/are very old.
    B: You should buy a new pair.
11 A: How
 is/are the company doing lately?
     B: Great. We opened up two more branches.
12 A: I am going to travel for two years when I finish school.
    B: Two years
 is/are a long time to be away from home

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий